Translate

Thursday 27 August 2015

Hipster Style: The New Fashion Trend.

Hey Guys,

Its amazing how long I've been away... wow!!! Did you miss me? I know i did.

As it turns out, am not in my all about food mood today so am not going to be talking about food, instead am taking a trip into the world of fashion. i love fashion ( well who doesn't) to me fashion is a life all on its own, and my focus would be the hippy and imaginative fashion style.

The hipsters as they are called rock a look that speaks volume, you have to have a lot of confidence and spirit to pull of something as unique as a hippy look. They mix pieces together that i would have to admit looks icky some times but most of the time they look glamorous, sensitive, chic and unique. If you are one of those people that want to pull off this look at least once in your life time, then this article is for you.
I've picked out some looks that i think you can channel (me included) into your everyday staple

This look's says:
 "I don't care what you're saying, am slaying this cashmere"


Say what you will I love oxford's and fedora's

Am funky and fresh, Don't need to hassle

I love what i love...


Yes I've channeled my inner chicness


Am living life no worries

What do you guys think about the hipster look? Hit or Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment